Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Got Fish?

Greetings everyone!

Amy is hosting a Quilt Fesitval. You must check it out because she has over 400 entries so far! I've decided to join and have posted my Got Fish? quilt. I like this one because it was one of my earlier quilts I made several years ago. I like the bright colors and of course the boat fabric used in the borders. It is hanging from the loft above our kitchen.




This pattern is called La Chocolada and is from the book "Quilts for Chocolate Lovers" by Janet Jones Worley.

Have fun!
Sew There!

9 comments:

Zonnah said...

I really like this pattern!

Anonymous said...

Great quilt!! Looks fantastic.

dee said...

What a gorgeous quilt Bonnie. Really vibrant colors and very modern looking. Love it! Thanks for your kind words and for stopping by. This is fun...no?

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it.
Teresa

Jocelyn said...

What a fun quilt. The colors are so bright and cheery. Thanks for sharing.

Quilt Rat said...

Terrific piece, well done!

Nat Palaskas said...

Nice and bright quilt. I like it too. Have fun with the Festival - Notjustnat

Unknown said...

So fun! I love all the colors and the movement in the pattern! Thanks for sharing :)

stitchinpenny said...

Based on your quilt, I love chocolate and your quilt.